BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 24 November 2010

Invitation

Hi, guys! Speaking about "INVITATION", that reminds me of my experience at this one.
That day, I was played my computer while listening to music. Suddenly, my phone rang and it turns out there is an incoming message on my mobile phone. That message from my friend Ria. She invited me to attend her birthday. Oups. . . Suddenly  I remembered about English lesson about the "INVITATION". : )

Invitaton is a way to invite someone to come / follow an event. Invitation can be used orally or in writing.
1) Expression of  Inviting
- Please come to my party
- I want you to join. . .
- Let's go to. . .
- I would you can come to my house this afternoon

2) Accepting Invitation
- Thank you, I'm glad to come to your party
- Okay
- Yes, I'd love to come
- Sure
3) Rejecting Invitation
- Sorry, I'm veru busy. How about. . .
- I'm sorry, I can't come
- I'd love to come, but. . .

Examples :




 

0 komentar: