BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 25 November 2010

Gaining Attention

Today it is the subject of mathematics, but Mr Gunawan was absent due to being located in Yogyakarta. But we were given a task to do the problems in math books. As I do about it, I can not concentrate because the class atmosphere is very noisy. It makes me very annoyed. And I was screaming "Attention please, whether you can be calm and not make a fuss?"  :-@
Do you know what the underlined sentence ? Does that sentence is Gaining Attetion ?



Gaining Attention is an expressions that's used for someone or other people to pay attetion for us. Usually, gaining attetion use in order our friends that speak with us attetion to you. Gaining attetion usually use The Simple Present Tense.

The phrases of gaining attention :
- Attetion, please !
- May I have your attetion, please ?
- Excuse me, look here !
- Listen to me, please !

To respons the expressions :
- I'm listening
I'm ready to hear now
- Let's hear it together
- Let's pay attetion for the announcement

Example :
Rama    : Listen to me, please
Agrhi     : Yes, what happen Rama ? I'm ready to hear now
Rama     : I saw Julia take your money from your bag !
Agrhi      : Oh. . . My God ! Incredible !


0 komentar: