BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 25 November 2010

Appointment

Appointment tells about agreement for meeting with someone or other people. It is better if we make an appointment before we meet someone or other people.



1) Making an Appointment
- I'd like to make an appointment  with Rama
- I want to make an appointment to see. . .
- I'd like you to come and see
- Can I come and see you ?
- Will you go out with me to night ?
- What if we go to the zoo this morning ?
- Let's do something to help the flood victims

 2) Accepting an Appointment
- All right, see you there
- No problem, I'm free on. . . (Thrusday)
- Be there on time
- I'll wait for you
- It's a deal
- OK, I'll come on time

 3) Canceling an Appointment
- I'm terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment 
- I'm sorry, I'm very busy
- I'm afraid I have to postpone my appointment with. . . (Dr. Stephen) tomorrow morning
- I'm sorry, I have another appointment
- I'd love to, but I can't. . .
- I really want to, but I can't. . .
- I'm afraid, I can't. . .

4) Changing an Appointment
- I'm sorry, I have another appointment. What about. . . (Thrusday at 04.00 p.m)
- Could we change the schedule of the meeting ?
Do you have another time this afternoon ?

0 komentar: