BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 25 November 2010

Happiness Expression

I remember it was the day of the final exam school graduation announcement. I was so nervous, I can't  imagine if  I had not graduated, my parents would be very disappointed to me. When I opened my graduation letter, I was delighted when I see a "PASS" in the letter. I really delight, I can't say how pleased I'm about my graduation . : )
Thats experience reminds me to the lesson about "HAPPINESS EXPRESSION". 



Happy is a telling who everybody on around the world have ever felt this feeling. To expressing the happiness, we can show it by the words, gestures or happiness expression.



Expressing Happiness :
- I'm happy
- Terrific
- I'm (very) pleased / (really) delight . . .
-I can't say how pleased / delight I'm about . . .
- Great
- Fantastic

Example : 
I'm very happy because now I can get together with my old friends. Oh, how I miss them. . . I see that their appearances have not changed. Dikta, the winner of Piano Competition is playing us romantic music.

 



0 komentar: